As a show attendee, you'll see the latest bridal fashions including; wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride gowns, flower girl dresses to tuxedos for the groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, best man, groomsmen, ushers and ring bearer, find the perfect wedding, reception and accommodation sites including venues for bridesmaids' luncheon, rehearsal dinner and pre-wedding parties, taste delicious wedding cakes, sample delectable delights prepared by award-winning chefs, listen to music performed by talented musicians to the spinning talents of DJs, view photography and videography selections, select Save the Date cards, wedding invitations, napkins and programs, experience fabulous florals and decor, see rental equipment such as tents, tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, etc., discover the latest in bridal hair & makeup trends as well as various spas for "The Wedding Weekend of Beauty" or for a pre-wedding "Bachelorette/Bachelor Weekend" and for the grand exit from your wedding reception, limousines to limo buses!
The Grand Strand encompasses approximately sixty miles of the South Carolina coast – beginning with Little River, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island to Georgetown.
Attending a bridal show can be very helpful in planning your wedding. You can meet and speak directly with many wedding professionals - all in one location! It can be a really enjoyable day for you and your wedding party, mother, and/or groom-to-be. Most bridal shows offer prizes and individual exhibitors may also give away prizes. Whether you are a local bride or a destination bride, attending The Wedding Showcase allows you to:
- Gather Information
- Talk with Wedding Professionals
- Compare Services and Prices
- Book Your Date Immediately
- Register for Prizes
- Taste and Experience delectable delights and Wedding Cakes
- See the Latest Fashions and Wedding Trends
- See unique ideas
Tips for attending a bridal show:
- Be prepared to wait in line to register. Be patient! This is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels if you have them. This will save you much time and allow you to sign up for anything you want very quickly.
- Bring a pen and print very clearly when registering for anything.
- Bring your checkbook if you want to actually book any services, or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in - take it home to look over again when you have some quiet time.
- If you are out of town, send your mother or friend to register you for prizes and collect information on services you need.
- Be prepared to wear a "Bride-to-be" sticker to receive special attention from the vendors.
- It is nice if your fiancé attends with you IF he is interested. About 30% do attend, so he won't be the only one there!
- Arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to the fashion show time that you want to see. Seating is usually first come-first serve.